Good morning Everyone:
Here is help for you!
This is a quick blog for all our job seekers that are trying to get on at Amazon in Macon, GA. I know you have noticed that when you look for these jobs in Macon, sometimes they are not listed or show available.
Amazon is very organized and they have a system in place,where these openings are scheduled to drop on certain days and times.
What you need to DO!
- Visit this site: amazon.force.com
- Register for your profile
- Check for job opening in your area on the right side of the screen
- If they are not available, Amazon haven’t dropped them yet
Beginning this Friday, August 23- Monday, August 26th. They will be dropping available jobs. At that time, go ahead and apply. You must apply at this time. I repeat, you must check your email often. On your phone, if you don’t have your personal email app on your phone. I recommend you to get that done ASAP. If you have your email app on your phone, you will not miss these notifications.
They will send notifications only by email.
- Check your email often throughout the day
- Check Amazon job website often during this period
- Get prepared for assessments
- Research about the company
- Educate yourself about their interview process
- Keep your notifications to receive all communications from Amazon
- Dress professionally
- Make sure you have an updated Drivers License, if it is expired, they will turn you around, they will not continue the process
- Make sure you have 2 forms of ID. Social Security Card and Driver’s License
I will update you on what I have regarding the interview process,assessments and more.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG OR BOOKMARK THIS SITE FOR UPDATES